Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Letter To My Student's Parents

Dear Parents,

As many of you know my husband and I are expecting our first baby around January 26th. My last day with your children will be on January 23rd. I will be taking three months off to spend time with our baby. I feel very blessed to be able to do this. I will be returning to work on April 30th and I will spend the last five weeks of the school year back in my classroom.

Your child's substitute teacher will be Gail Cuzzone. She has subbed for me many times over the past seven years and I feel very confident that she will do an excellent job with your children. She is a retired Special Education teacher and she has a vast amount of experience. If you need to contact her for any reason her email address is gcuzzone@ccsd66.org She will be starting in my classroom on January 26th.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email Mrs. Cuzzone or our principal Jill Hansen. I will miss your children dearly but I will be back soon enough. Keep working hard at home with your children and I look forward to seeing them again in April.

Sincerely,
Heather Tran