Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Thank you, all. April 29, 2009

Dear parents and students,
Thank you so much for making my experience here at Elizabeth Ide a great one. Today is the last day of Mrs. Tran's maternity leave, so she will be returning to her classes tomorrow, and I will be leaving.
This experience has been wonderful for me. I have absolutely loved working with your children, and treasure the moments I have had with every single one of them. I hope I have been able to make a small difference in their school days.
It was great to meet and talk with so many of you, both at Conferences and at Open House. You have a wonderful group of children. I feel like I have made many new friends. Since I sub throughout the district, I hope to see your children many times before they are finished in District 66. It is always great for me to "follow" them through school, and see how they have grown.
Thank you again for all your support.
Sincerely,
Gail Cuzzone, substitute teacher