Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

While the children are off at their Valentine's Parties, I will drop you a line to let you know about our week.
TESTING!!! The kids did great. This was a long and tiring week, and your kids all deserve a lot of credit for sticking it out! They all worked hard, and most really tried very hard to do their best. I am very proud of them. If ever they deserved a little fun and relaxation, this weekend is a good time for that! Give them all a good pat on the back for their hard work.

We did not do much else in my classes besides testing. For relaxation after and even between tests, we used computer games, drawing, and talking. Today we did some hands on activities, and I was surprised at how much energy the kids still had. I am sure they will be ready to get back into our good routine next week.

Have a great weekend.
Mrs. Cuzzone